-
February 8th, 2009, 01:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
I will definitely follow along, unfortunately I don't have the time right now. We are really behind schedule at work and I've been working late a lot. Plus writing my own campaign has been a lot of work. But like I said, I'll keep up with this. I am going to bookmark our forums now because I have a habit of neglecting things that are not right in my face.
-
February 8th, 2009, 03:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
-
March 12th, 2009, 07:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this
It finished today. Ton of fun was had by everyone. It's a great read that will talk up time at work and such. Enjoy!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks